556. What's your trouble?
557. How long have you had it?
558. I should say you've caught a cold.
559. You need an injection.
560. Is it serious?
561. Do I need to be hospitalized?
562. Have you seen the doctor?
563. What did the doctor say?
564. Jack is up and about now.
565. The doctor says that I should take quinine.
566. What sort of medicine do you take?
567. The doctor says that I should not eat anything oily.
568. I had a shot of penicillin.
569. You have to be operated on.
570. He gave me a chest X-ray and took my blood pressure.